Curri completes thousands of deliveries a day across the United States. Our API allows customers direct access to request, book, and track deliveries on our platform.
API access for all customers is disabled by default. You can request access and receive your API keys by completing the following:
- Sign up to create a Curri account.
- Book a few deliveries with us, if you have not already done so.
- Fill out this brief Google form.
Once we receive your request, someone from our support team will contact you for a brief conversation to gauge suitability.
Our API allows you to:
- Requests quotes for new deliveries.
- Book new deliveries.
- Cancel or modify existing deliveries.
- Track the progress of booked deliveries.
Our API allows you to book with the following vehicle types:
- Cargo Vans
- High-roofed (Sprinter) Vans
- Box Trucks
Other vehicle types such as dry vans, flatbeds, gooseneck trailers, and stakebeds are available on our website. We do not currently offer these vehicle types via our API at this time.
Along with your API key, you will also receive a Sandbox key which will allow you to run through test deliveries.
No actual drivers will be assigned and no charges will be processed. None of the standard notifications will be sent (SMS, email).
Just replace your API key with the Sandbox key in the authentication step above.